WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, September 15, 2008

When Babies Die: Four Approaches

Roy Ingle (aka. The Seeking Disciple) over at Arminian Today wrote,
"The issue of the death of an infant is always a difficult question. Where do babies go if they die? Where do aborted babies go? Where do miscarriage babies go? Anyone who has to deal with families who have lost infants or toddlers because of death know that this is a very tough ordeal on a family and the thought of the child being gone can bring tears to anyone's eyes..."
For the rest of the article click here.


No comments: