WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, September 12, 2008

A-Ha - Take On Me

This is the Greatest Video Ever (IMHO).

2 comments:

William Mckinley Dyer said...

Ok ok i got two comments.

1) Oh its so realistic. What amazing graphics i couldnt tell when they were paper-people or real people....oh how wonderful

2) At the very end i bet he was saying in the spirit of Pinocchio, "I want to be a real boy"

David H. Willis said...

As a young fellow you weren't around during the video revolution. This vid was cutting edge back in the old days (80's). Young folks just don't appreciate hisory I guess!