WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wash Club?

This morning I stopped at a WaWa for some fuel when I noticed a business across the street: "The Wash Club". Interesting title - but what is it? It's actually the "The Wash Club - Laundromat & Grill." Different concept, huh? Some guy was probably thinking up ideas to become the next Bill Gates and, aha, the "Wash Club" concept popped into his mind. Hey this could be the next big thing. You gotta eat (see Rally's) and you gotta wash clothes! Combine them and the synergy will make you rich! Something, however tells me this won't be the next Google or Apple or Amazon. How does this work anyway?

"Hey, honey you want wanna grab a bite to eat?"

"Sure sweetie, where did you have in mind?"

"How about the Wash Club Laundromat & Grill?"

"Sounds great, just let me grab my purse and a load of clothes."

By the way, if you're interested, the special today is 3 wings & a roll for $2.99

3 comments:

William Mckinley Dyer said...

Now if u get the lunch special does that include half off all laundry detergents???

Levi said...

Wasn't there the "soaps and suds" bar and laundromat at one time there in Bad-news? Sounds like people are really bored at the laundromat these days. I just payed for the dryer and got inside and took a tumble once or twice and called it fun. Go-figure!

Anonymous said...

The Wash Club is my father and mother's business and they totally rock!:).. come eat and wash!!!!