WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Tip...


If you decide to use the windshield washer fluid feature on your car...and you drive a car with a sunroof... DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT LEAVE THE SUNROOF OPEN when using this feature. Just a tip. You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. Have a good one.

3 comments:

Soren said...

Mrs. Soren and I got a good laugh out of that one.

Laura W. said...

LOL! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's done this. However, what you REALLY have to watch out for is the guy in front of you who has used his washer fluid...it comes with much greater force after the wind has carried it! (:

David H. Willis said...

I think i'll just keep is closed! It's geting a little colder around here anyway.