WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Why I'm Not a "Childrens Minister"


I volunteered many months ago to help with Vacation Bible School. I was drafted to teach a lesson one night. The one night was last night... no problem, right? Well, it has been a looooooong time since I was in a room full of 1st & 2nd graders. It was tough and I was sweating! (And I thought adults had short attention spans) By the way, what's up with these kids raising their hands repeatedly while virtually never knowing the answer? It was actually a good time and, yes, I'll probably do it again.

No comments: