WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Diesel ("70 Chip")


There seems to be an absolute explosion in internet videos. YouTube is leading the charge along with many others. Well, I was wondering just how extensive the library for sports was. So, I searched for "John Riggins" and found two legendary runs by the "Diesel." It was awesome seeing those clips again. I'll never forget Riggo breaking off that touchdown run on 4th & one to win Superbowl XVII over the Dolphins. Most importantly that was also the day I became a Christian. My best memory period is forever attached to my favorite sports moment. January 30, 1983 ...That was a great day!

No comments: