WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, July 07, 2006

Sure, I'm happy you're getting married, but...


I've officated quite a few weddings and I must ask: Is it just me or do weddings beat you? I refuse to believe I'm alone in this. Anyone see the Seinfeld bit on weddings? It was hilarious. "And it's on Saturday!" I'm literally minutes away from a wedding rehearsal (almost as fun as the real thing!) as I write this....ugh! I feel so scripted & constricted during wedding ceremonies and I just can't be my normal spontaneous, rambling self. Everybody is usually all tensed up too. It's a beautiful thing I know, but, in all honesty, I'm more comfortable doing funerals.

No comments: