WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, July 11, 2006

American Bulldog?


Could this be my next dog? My wife and I have been puppy shopping. She was raised with dogs and I wasn't but I like having one around. We currently have a male German Shepherd Dog. He is good with us and is a tremensous deterrent. My wife feels safe when I'm gone. We're thinking of going with an American Bulldog but weren't aren't sure. We are going to go female this time, but I think she will also be a good home protection animal. I've read so much that my head is on the edge of an explosion. Good...Bad...Good...Bad...etc. Who knows? There are at least two main lines in this breed. I think we are getting a "hybrid." Too much information - I know. We will make a decision on an AB pup today. Any name suggestions?

No comments: