WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pawleys Island


My sister lives in the town of Pawleys Island, South Carolina. It is just down the coast from Myrtle Beach. We are palnning on heading down Sunday afternoon. It's a beautiful thing having family in some prime vacation spots. We also have family on the Outer Banks of N.C., in Connecticut and also in the NYC. I'm hoping to get a little rest, but I'm usually more beat after the vacation! My sister has two dogs and we are probably taking our new pup. Oh boy! I'll update when when I return (7/24).

No comments: