WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rush endorses the little blue pill?


Over a decade ago I discovered Rush Limbaugh. I became an avid "ditto head" and even sought out "Rush rooms" to dine in. I bought his books & the Limbaugh Letter too. I proudly drank Snapple and even smoked an occasional cigar. But I have to confess that I've grown weary of the Rush man. On and on he goes as a Bush apologist. Republicans good...Democrats bad - I get it already! And where is the humor? Where are the "feminazi trading cards" & "caller abortions?"I used to love the parodies, etc. Now the only thing funny is that Rush keeps getting caught in compromising positions. The "epitome of morality and virtue" - NOT!

1 comment:

Soren said...

Rush just wants to be ready in case Ann Coulter drops by :-)

I hear ya Hodge. I miss the Animal Rights update ("Born Freeeeee --- rat a tat, boom, bang, eieeee"), the Ted Kennedy spoofs, "Ain't Got No Home", "We're fierce, we're feminists, and we're in your faaaaaace" -- somewhere along the line Rush got a little too PC, and that was even before the MNF fiasco.

Please stop pummeling eveyone with the tax code mumbo-jumbo, and bring back the old Rush.