WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, July 27, 2006

"What time is it?"


We typically use a clock (or watch) to track our time. I searched the internet to find who invented the first clock. I was quite surprised to learn that it seems no one really knows. Maybe he or she ran out of time before they could share their invention! But, aren’t you glad somebody did invent the clock? Can you imagine life without a clock or your watch? While on vacation recently I misplaced my watch. Ever done that? Well, I know it’s fashionable not to wear your watch while on vacation, but I was very uncomfortable without mine! I kept asking, “Has anyone seen my watch?” and “What time is it?” Fortunately, my stomach has a built in clock so I never forgot to eat! Tick-tock, tick-tick, tick-tock…

No comments: