WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, November 06, 2006

I hope he gets sick!


Jesse Duplantis is not a guy I look to for biblical guidance. The other night, however, I did listen to him for a few minutes. What's up we these word/faith guys? He's going on and on about how Christians aren't supposed to get sick! Does guy even have a Bible? If he does, he can't be reading it. What amazes me is that people actually think this guy is preaching the word. Amazing! I hope he gets sick... not fatally so... just sick enough that he can't preach. Or, better yet, maybe he could get sick during one of his sermons about not getting sick. That would be perfect. For more on Jesse check this out: http://www.discernment.org/wordfaith/jesse.htm

No comments: