WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It's Election Day...Finally


Finally it's here: Election Day is underway and I am relieved. I don't know how it is elsewhere but it has been nonstop here in Hampton Roads. Virginia is a hotbed for "contested" races this year. George Allen and Jim Webb have been in an absolute blood bath. One of the congressional races here has been ferocious too (Phil Kellam vs. Thelma Drake). I don't even vote in that district but I still have to suffer because of the advertising assault. Every other commercial on radio and television is a political ad. I'm so sick of it. At least now we can return to the normal advertising drivel and tripe that we've come to expect.

1 comment:

Soren said...

As they say in Chicago, "Vote early and often." Go George Allen!

Oh, and no blogs for three weeks, then three all at once? Bravo.