WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, November 13, 2006

Color him blond

IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (47-3, 42 KOs) knocked out previously unbeaten Olympian Calvin Brock (29-1, 22 KOs) in round seven on Saturday night at the legendary Madison Square Garden in New York City.

I'm thinking this guy could help himself get more recognition and notoriety. I suggest that he go with the blond, flat top look, you know like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4. This should generate more coverage in the sports world. Maybe he could even go with a retro U.S.S.R. robe too! Anyway, the guy can fight.

No comments: