WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, November 10, 2006

Surprise: NO Surprise!


So I rush to the office this morning to download some new songs to my wife's Ipod Shuffle. She's running a 1/2 marathon this weekend and I like to surprise her with some new songs whenever she races. (I know - what a great husband). Anyway, I came to the office because we have DSL and I can download faster and she's leaving in about 30 minutes for North Carolina. One problem: Itunes keeps asking me if I want to replace the playlist on the Ipod with the Itunes library on my computer. So I can't figure this dumb Apple Imess out! Why can't I add some songs to this Ipod without replacing the whole library? I'm sure it has to with copyright stuff or maybe its just Apple doing their proprietary stuff again. Of well. Ifailed Iguess.

UPDATE - From Mac.com" You can only link your iPod to one computer at a time. If you connect your iPod to a computer with a music library that is not linked with your iPod, you’ll see a message asking if you want to overwrite the contents of the iPod with the contents of the new music library. In most cases you’ll want to choose “No.”

No comments: