WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

From potential president to former Senator


Wow! It can happen fast. Months ago George Allen was being mentioned as a possible presidential candidate. He looks to be far from the Whitehouse now. They say its too close to call but it really does look like our new Senator will be Jim Webb. Maybe this will awaken some of the government expanding, big spending, debt building, fence straddling Republicans out there. I fear, however, that they just may just see a need to be more "moderate." We will see. I used to think that if the Republicans could gain control over the Congress and the Whitehouse we would see things straigthened out. Boy, was I dumb.

No comments: