WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Baptism

I preached on the subject of baptism this past Sunday. I always like to let it rip about that topic. It's been a good few days since. We had 2 ladies immersed Sunday afternoon. Then yesterday another couple came by and they were immersed too. I think we are getting some momentum again. Summer was tough but we've had several addtions in the last couple of weeks. The best part is the majority of additions have been through baptism.

PS. That's not me in the picture; just some random baptizer from the web.

No comments: