WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Friday, October 31, 2008

I liked this one

"A Christian woman attended worship at her local church every Sunday without fail. However, her unbelieving husband didn’t like it one bit, and he often asked her to stay at home, and sometimes even threatened her. One Sunday morning, the woman got ready to go to services as usual and the husband said, 'Your not going, your staying home today.' When she insisted that she was going, the husband pulled out a gun, pointed it at her and said, /Where are you going now?' The wife replied, 'If you pull the trigger, I’m going to heaven. If you don’t, I’m going to church.'"

No comments: