WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Saturday, October 04, 2008

Guess Who's Coming to NN?

Senator Barack Obama! That's right Obama returns to Hampton Roads once again. Virginia is supposedly "in play" this election and I don't doubt it. In recent years, with the influx of new residents (northeastern liberal types who bring with them the very politics that ruined the areas they are leaving), the Commonwealth has moved left politically. This time Obama will be right here in my hometown - Newport News. They are expecting thousands of people and I'm sure they will turn out in droves. But, I won't be there...

No comments: