WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, May 03, 2007

Losers...


The republicans must do better than these guys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to get on the Fred Thompson train. I hope he will get ont he tracks soon. He is probably the only true hope for the republican party.

Soren said...

Amen Brother!

Glann Beck had some pundits on his tv show. They say McCain is a lock.