WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bluefish TV Pastor

I did it again. I normally skillfully avoid the telemarketers (with the help of my secretary), but this time I failed. It was the Bluefish TV guy that got me. He used the old "Pastor Willis this is Pastor ______________ hook. Nice strategy. So, I listened and I agreed to let him send me a package of videos to "review." (I could've kicked myself after I hung up!) After all it was such a "great value!" So I opened the box and checked out the videos. I knew I'd made a mistake. I don't use videos regularly anyway and I won't be anytime soon so why do I need a few hundred of them? Now I have a bunch videos I'll never use (nobody else did either) - and that's why there in this huge package at such a low price. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some of these vids are quite good, but I prefer to buy the ones I want. Who has the time to "review" all of these? Maybe Pastor _____________ watched too many videos at his church and that's why he's selling them over the phone instead of pastoring! Now I have the lovely responsibility of shipping these vids back to them! Oh boy!

No comments: