WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Idol Surprise

Melinda is gone. I was on the phone with a friend last night and walked by the TV and noticed Melinda Doolittle singing her farewell song. She appeared to be the lock of the century but she was sent packing. I've been a Blake guy from the beginning but I think he's destined for second. This year I've really lost interest in the Idol hype machine. I read on Drudge yesterday that ratings have also been declining. I think last yer was the beginning of the continued slide. I can hardly remember the name of last year's winner.

No comments: