WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, May 03, 2007

I-man strikes back


Don Imus has a big time attorney with what looks to be a very strong case. Maybe the Imus Ranch wil get funded after all! Martin Garbus, the I-man's attorney, cites a clause in Don's CBS contract that notes that his services were "unique, extraordinary, irreverent, intellectual, topical, controversial." Imus stands to win $40,000,000.00! Now that's a lot of o's. I said "o's" not...

No comments: