WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Sunday, February 08, 2009

Puppy


We have welcomed a new puppy into the WTBW? household. He was born 12/19/08. He's 1/2 American Bulldog & 1/2 Boxer. They call this breed cross a "bulloxer." As of now he's nameless! I'll share the name when we finally agree on one.
*Name Update: It looks like he's going to be "Bam Bam." This what happens when you let your children vote! It goes pretty well with our other dog - LuLu.

2 comments:

Levi said...

We just got a new dog also. A Boston Terrier. I agree with the name thing my new dog is named Sadie Anne, due to the kids getting a vote. Nice looking dog though and the whole flintstones thing in the name isn't bad.

David H. Willis said...

The Bostons are tough little dogs. We have a neighbor who raises them.