WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jack Dempsey...

When we were frist thinking of a boxer/bulldog the name "Dempsey" came to mind. "The Manassa Mauler" was without a doubt ferocious and a beast in the ring. He's one of my favorites from way back in the day. Anyway, we added many choices to our list of potential names for our new pup but the readers have spoken. Our pup is now officially "Dempsey." He's certainly active and intense, but I hope he doesn't end up vicious like his namesake. Ironically I voted for "Rumble" (Thinking of Michael "Let's get ready to rumble" Buffer). Thanks to all who voted!

2 comments:

Levi said...

I mean you could have named him Levi. I mean I never got much credit for chasing that guy down and tackling him in the church parking lot. I'm just saying!

David H. Willis said...

Yeah you didn't get props for that tackle. The next time you see a con running from the police i say let him go! At least if it's here in NN.