WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Bob Dull All Over Again!


So John McCain won in New Hampshire. I said months ago that McCain was done and I hope I was right back then. I'm listening to his victory speech as I type and I'm telling you he is Bob Dole (Dull) all over again... He's old (Reagan was, but he's no Reagan). He's a war hero, but that doesn't mean he should be president. He is too scripted and his speech is sleepy. And, unlike Dole, he's no conservative. He's a neocon and a sure loser in the national election. The good folks of South Carolina will surely deal him a major setback. I hope so anyway.

No comments: