WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, September 17, 2007

NFL observations...


Here are some of my early NFL observations...


  • Belicheat's Pats may get SuperBowl #4 this year.

  • "LT" should take a few reps next preseason.

  • Carson Palmer is really, really, good.

  • Peyton Manning is still the man.

  • The Saints are back to being the Aints.

  • Who is this Derek Anderson guy? Wow!

  • The Cowboys might be pretty good.

  • The Redskins are probably not.

  • Randy Moss is back.

  • Favre looks like the old Favre again.

  • Atlanta wishes they still had Matt Schaub!

No comments: