WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Me a Coach?

Just call me Coach Willis. Today, I begin a training process that will hopefully result in my earning "coach certification." I am working with Virginia Evangelizng Fellowhip and they are training me in coaching. The VEF’s Coach Certification Program will allow allow me to be deployed to coach other kingdom workers. So far my reading has been interesting, but I admit, I do occasionally think..."if the blind lead the blind...!" Actually, I think the training is going to be very helpful and I'll be able to use it in my ministry. It's different than I thought, but I think it will be helpful.

No comments: