WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ft. Wayne

Well I have arrived safely in Ft. Wayne and am now kicking back at the Kjergaard abode. We just finshed up some pizza so here's my update: The flight was good...I hit Charlotte & Detroit on my way here too. I got the tour of the Cedar Creek church building (it's big). I saw my first Amish carriage and Amish family (with cell phone!). We ate lunch at Culvers and it was tasty (we could make room for one in Newport News for sure). Tomorrow we are heading to a local rib place and then the men's retreat begins in the evening. I almost forgot to mention that there are several inches of snow on the ground - very nice.

No comments: