- Read the Bible (ESV) through.
- Big book of the month. I'm going to take on some rather large books that I might normally conveniently label "resources." Right now I'm working on Jack Cottrell's "What the Bible Says About the Holy Spirit - Power From On High."
- Lose weight. Nothing new here, but it is certainly time to drop some lbs.
- Open doors for Mrs. WTBW? Sounds simple, but I've just gotten slack lately, especially with the car door.
- Begin & end every day with a hug & kiss from Tammy (aka. Mrs. WTBW?)
- Family devotion time - at least once weekly.
So far...so good...