WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Resolved

Wow, it has been a long time since I've posted, so here goes... There's alot I could write, but I'm going to focus on my resolutions for 2009.
  • Read the Bible (ESV) through.
  • Big book of the month. I'm going to take on some rather large books that I might normally conveniently label "resources." Right now I'm working on Jack Cottrell's "What the Bible Says About the Holy Spirit - Power From On High."
  • Lose weight. Nothing new here, but it is certainly time to drop some lbs.
  • Open doors for Mrs. WTBW? Sounds simple, but I've just gotten slack lately, especially with the car door.
  • Begin & end every day with a hug & kiss from Tammy (aka. Mrs. WTBW?)
  • Family devotion time - at least once weekly.

So far...so good...

No comments: