WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Saturday, December 13, 2008

Paul Washer Sermon Jam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff.

Although I was waiting for Slim Shady to jump in and start freestylin', yo.

Anonymous said...

"I'm Paul Washer, yes I'm the Real Washer, all you other Paul Washers are just ..." Uuuugghhhh!!! Thanks Aaron, now I'm going to be stuck with the combo of Washer and Shady in my head all day!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty dope, G.