WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, December 15, 2008

Linus...

I remember this from my childhood and it endures even today. This scene from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" served as a tremendous platform to tell many of the birth of Jesus Christ! Special thanks to the late Charles M. Schulz, the creator of Peanuts.

If you have a minute check out 2 Timothy 4:21.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Linus wouldn't share his blanket with Paul (see 1 Tim. 4:13, 21a... nothing like a little proof texting to spice up the holidays).

William Mckinley Dyer said...

Tell me the Ole' Ole' Story
It never gets old and it always amazes me