WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jimmy Needham-Fence Riders

3 comments:

Tony W. said...

This guy could hang with Tim Miner, Jon Gibson and Matthew Ward. Pretty unique and certainly (to quote Tricky B) F-U-N-K-E!!! With an emphasis on "E." "Pure, unadulterated Jimmy."

Soren said...

I remember someone said, "Riding the fence can get might uncomfortable after awhile."

I've never heard of this guy. He's great.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it isn't H&O.