WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Less Jobs & More Wars (see video below)

"The jobs are never coming back... the illegals are never going home... but we're gonna have a lot more wars." McCain's platform: Less Jobs & more Wars! Too funny, yet probably way too true.

(I couldn't get this video from youtube to show up on my blog unless I did no editing of the title and made no comments. This isn't a problem normally. Hence the 2 posts to make 1 point.)

No comments: