WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, January 17, 2007

KISS


Keep It Simple Saints. I started reading "Simple Church" last night and I can't break away from it. Thom Rainer & Eric Geiger have delivered a very compelling book thus far. I definitely feel like I'm drifting in a complex church culture where activities abound. Lately, it seems every book I read leaves me feeling like I'm not getting it done in ministry. Finally, I felt a sense of relief after reading the first few pages of "Simple Church." It was like someone had gotten it and and generously shared it with me. Now I can read something that doesn't overwhelm me with another program I should be doing. SIMPLE. Thanks!

No comments: