Anyway, I was thinking of some guys who I wish had a blog. Here's my ever expanding list...
- Jack Cottrell. He's the theological kingpin. He writes voluminously, but i say "how 'bout some more?" Get a blog!
- George L. Faull. Sure he has a blog, but he needs to use it.
- Johhny Pressley. My old professor at RBC. He is sharp and he needs to spread it around via the internet.
- Dave Hileman. He's with the VEF and this brother is all about the Kingdom. He's also a voracious reader with a boat load of insights.
- Ronnie Jones. He preaches in Mechanicsville, VA. He knows the Scripture and I'd love to get some of his takes.
- Tim Warner of PFRS. He's a meticulous student of the Bible and the church. I always find him to be well studied and thoughtful.
- Jim Tune. I know this brother has a lot to say and I want to hear it.
- James Snapp. I discovered him on a discussion board and the guy is a thinker with a lot to offer.
So, who's on your wish list?