I was frequently wrong...
- I was sure Hillary would win the nomination & Obama would be her VP.
- I thought McCain was done & had no chance at the GOP nomination.
- I thought Romney was going to be the GOP's guy.
- I thought McCain would go with a moderate for VP.
- I thought McCain would close the gap before election day.
I still think I'm right that McCain is just Bob Dull (Dole) all over again.
The turnout is huge! Our church building is next to a voting spot. Our parking lot is almost full with the overflow & people are parking up & down the street to.
At my voting spot this morning I noticed the biggest turnout I've ever seen. The demographic make up of the voters was noticebly different too.
I believe the GOP has dropped the ball big time & is suffering the consequences.
I believe the natural gravity is for things is to move increasingly toward socialism.
This was the LONGEST campaign I can remember and I'm glad it's over.
It looks like the lesser of two evils argument will be with us for a long time.
I'm increasingly tired of politics. I think I better understand the apolitical crowd.
This election has certainly stirred the passions of many.
I was thinking it would get worse before it gets better, but maybe it will just keep getting worse.
I'm surprised by the political thinking of some of my friends. Some in a good way - some in a not so good way.