WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vicktim? I don't think so...

Things will be heating up in these parts soon. Michael (aka. Mike) Vick has been indicted by a grand jury. I had a feeling that this dog fighting business wasn't going away in spite of the efforts (or lack thereof) by the prosecutor in Surry, VA. Once outside authorities showed up things took a turn for the worse. Hmmm....

No comments: