WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Saturday, July 21, 2007

Vacation Ending

It's a sad day. It's the day before my vacation ends. We stayed home this vacation and it was really good. I actually enjoyed the pool that we joined a few years back. I rarely go , but we went several days this past week. My children are all swimming these days and that makes it a lot easier on Mom & Dad. We've done a little work around the house (but not too much). We've spent some money (but not too much). Mrs. Willis and I have done several workouts together including a 20 mile bike ride this morning. We've played hard and relaxed too. It's been a simple, no frills vacation, but I've enjoyed it much. I'll pick up the pace here at WTBW next week. grace & peace...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!