WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, July 31, 2007

George L. Faull



I'm excited to announce that George L. Faull will the speaker for our fall revival. He happened to be available so we decided to go for it. Brother Faull brings some seroius bible teaching/preaching when he comes. I don't know anyone who knows the Book like he does. Anyway, I asked if I could make some sermon requests. I hope he does at least one of them. Here they are...



  • I Have Never Split a Church
  • Where I Disagree With God
  • In Essentials Unity
  • Joe Brown’s Funeral
  • Mutiny on Old Ship Zion

And I threw in a couple of others with titles I can't remember. One about having a clear sound and one about being a disciple. I know he is going to rock!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was just at Hillsboro this past week. It went well. George and Kendall both spoke and did a good job. George always gives you some meat to chew on. The ones you chose are all classics.

David H. Willis said...

I just found my "I've Never Split a Church" tape. Man, that was good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Some years ago, I had the opportunity to be the Worship Leader @ a three-day revival Brother George led @ my home congregation.

What a pleasure! Such a fine preacher and even finer, most humble man.

I led a quickly-paced, thematic, blended service and no one sang the old AND new songs with more delight than George. He was so taken with the theme song ("Knowing You") that I gave him the cassette that featured the song.

Your congregation is in for a monumental blessing from God.

David H. Willis said...

bgaystf,

Thanks for stopping at WTBW?

Anonymous said...

Hi

Iamtryi ngtog etinco ntact with Lee Hatter .I k now that George L. Faull knowshim can you fac ilitatea contact?



godbless
Lasse egelund bjerglund@hotmail.com