WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, July 26, 2007

Swimming

I used to think I could swim, but not any more. My family is now full of robust swimmers with the exception of yours truly. My wife swam a mile the other day. A MILE!!! My 8 year old daughter just started on the swim team this year and qualified for the City Meet (it's a big deal) tonight. My six year old daughter, who could barely swim a few weeks ago, is now smooth and fast in the water. Then today my 4 year old son stunned me by swimming the length of the pool (25 meters)! What's up with this?! I swam the pool, up & back, last week and I almost didn't make it.

No comments: