WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, December 21, 2006

Prilosec


Man, I hope this Prilosec stuff works. I just started it. You see, lately I have been struck with heartburn & acid reflux (yuck!). I wake up at 3 AM and it feels like I've been nursing a car battery or something. Then I can't get back to sleep (who can sleep sitting up anyway?) and then I'm beat all the next day. Then it's the same thing the again the following night! It might be that I'm pounding down enormous quantities of greasey foods along massive amounts of sugar. Of course I've always done that. It might also be the 12 packs of Diet Coke that I rountinely put away. Who knows? What a lousy time of the year for this to happen!

No comments: