WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Monday, December 11, 2006

Christian vs. Christ Follower


I'm a Christ Follower (Mac vs. PC Parody) ... I found these videos linked at a blog I occasionally visit - INTERNETMONK.COM. The monk's reformed theology is not to my liking but I do frequently find his thoughts interesting. Anyway, these vids were likewise thought provoking. People who commented represented a wide range of reactions. I thought the videos were well done and could be used as good illustrations. They will certainly get a discussion started as well as create strong reactions and very divergent opinions... Just check out Monk's comments as well as the others.

No comments: