WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pawleys Island

We are off to Pawleys Island, SC for some much needed "r & r." I'm ready to head down and kick back. We're hoping for nice weather too. A few years ago we went down and it rained every day. We're also going to try to do some bike riding down there. My wife and I rarely get to ride together because one of us has to watch the children. We're planning on getting up really early while everyone is asleep and heading out. My mom & sister will be there so the kids will be fine. I may update the blog while I'm there, but then again...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope you guys have a great time in Pawley's Island! Enjoy your r&r and hopefully some riding with your wife :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I din't think you would update your blog...I wouldn't have either. Of course I am not a blogger so that would make sense.

So am I some kind of blog voyeur since all I do is read other's blogs and don't do one myself?

Hope you had a great time on vacation. We need to get together soon. Take care brother.

David H. Willis said...

We did have a great time, but it's good to be home.