WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Remember Sam Harris?

Man, I'm getting old! I remember watching this back in the day. Sam was the original American Idol. I sure wish he would've gotten better producers, etc. He never made it "big" but he has done well nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam who? Never heard of him, but I do remember Star Search. A lot of people go their big break on that show. I must admit though he belted out "Over the Rainbow", especially that ending.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and prayers for a wonderfully blessed New Year!