WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh boy!


We were leaving our Real Life Group (aka. home Bible study/small group) tonight when my son suddenly stuns me. He's only four but he has quite a Christmas list. He said he wants a bumble bee transformer (seems reasonable) and an Ipod! ... and a cell phone! ... and a Nintendo DS lite! ...and a Nintendo Wii! Oh boy! Things have changed that's for sure.

1 comment:

Soren said...

Isn't that what Christmas is all about? Not. Luke used to get the big "Toys R Us" catalog and circle almost everything in it.

I remember the old-timers talking about getting an orange or a pair of socks for Christmas. Yes, times have changed.