WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Thursday, November 15, 2007

Don't get too excited


I know a lot of conservatives & republicans are excited that Hillrry Clinton is in "trouble." Some are even suggesting that she is finished. Really? Are our memories really that bad? Bill Clinton has adroitly dodged much more serious problems. If the Monica Lewinsky scandal (& MANY OTHERS) couldn't topple Bill Clintion I don't think that the Mrs. is any serious trouble. I still think we will see a Clintion/Obama ticket in '08. As crazy as it seems to some, I actually think they have a chance thanks in part to the ineptitude of the republicans.

1 comment:

Soren said...

You are right Wills (as usual).
Scary, isn't it? The GOP can't get any better candidates? I like Huckabee, but it ain't gonna happen.