WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Anonymity

Recently here at WTBW? we've seen an increase in anonymous replies. I'm not sure what to make of it. It could be coming from my regular readers - this I seriously doubt. Maybe my blog is becoming popular - this I more seriously doubt! Maybe it's just an anomaly.

It does raise the issue of people writing in anonymity. I leave this blog wide open and don't even screen replies. I've never removed a reply either, even the asinine ones. I will, of course, remove anything that is blatantly offensive or immoral. I've just never been a fan of writing in anonymity because it seems so cowardly. I know the anonymous reader/replier will be offended but so be it.

On the positive side, however, it does give you information you would otherwise be denied. And maybe that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, it's just too durned tempting to not leave an anonymous comment to this post.

-Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny! Thanks.