WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I grew up when Diff'rent Strokes was a popular television show. That's no big deal unless your last name is Willis. To this day I still hear those famous words popularized by Arnold: "Whatchu talkin bout Willis?" Usually they are uttered by someone looking at me as though I may have never heard it before. Yeah, right! Well this blog is what I (Willis) am talkin bout...my thoughts, observations & opinions. Enjoy...



Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm back

Yes, I'm finally back, but I'm not quite 100% yet. I've picked up the "crud"...with the congestion, etc. It could be worse for sure. I did enjoy my time away and Thanksgiving with the family and ate lots of good stuff. I also indugulged my pumpkin pie craving. We did a little shopping too. Yes, I did the "Black Friday" thing this year. I haven't sone it in a couple of years but my wife & I decided to get back in this year. We went to Walmart & picked up a couple of GPS's. They was actually for my Mom who is giving them as gifts. She saved a nice chunk of $$$. Anyway, it was fun and it got me a out of bed. As I walked a mall in South Carolina I noticed something you've probably observed too. I don't think there has ever been a time that a jeweler didn't have a "sale." There is always a discount: 50%, 60%, etc. ...be it Mother's Day, Valentines Day, Christmas - it doesn't matter. Anyway, I'll get my blogging groove on tomorrow (maybe).

No comments: