I like blogging because it's a great place for an occasional vent session. Here is another cathartic moment from me about the gym.
- What's up with the lady on her cell phone "working out" on the leg press? Hey, Lady... Hang up and get up! By the way - multiple sets with 20lbs. will NOT help you!
- What's the deal with guys in work boots? You can afford a membership but not decent pair of shoes for the gym? Probably all that money you are spending on Skoal!
- Okay, does anyone really believe "water aerobics" are effective? Has anyone ever seen even a relatively fit person in one of these classes. I think "working out" with styrofoam dumbells in a pool actually produces weight gain. At least that's the way it looks from my vantage point in the whirlpool.
- I know I'm supose to respect my elders but why do people in their twighlight years just sit on machines at the gym? Shouldn't they be at Hardee's instead?
- Last but not least: Will the guy who wears the same repulsive smelling t-shirt every day PLEASE WASH IT! People are walking by holding their breath and grimacing at the smell. C'mon already!
Thanks. I feel much better now.